I said that I’d talk about my plans, didn’t I? 😀
Well, I actually made a YouTube video about it (pls subscribe!), which I’m going to link at the bottom of this post. I wax on a lot when I film videos, and just don’t know where to cut myself off or stop. I’d like to be funnier too, but…. maybe I’m just funny in real life and not on video. People do seem to laugh a lot, anyways… I really need someone to film me just being a dork all over, in order to get a really authentic picture of me-ness. Maybe some day!
Actually, my left hand has been HURTING really bad the last week or so. I could scream. It’s my dominant hand, too, so I hope it is not something serious. I don’t know what happened, but years ago I sprained my wrist and didn’t know (fell down stairs and I thought it was just really sore), and when I type a lot now it sometimes starts to throb. It’s not just throbbing now, though, the feeling is like someone is taking a cheese grater to all of my nerve endings. Fun. But here I am typing… yeah, I know….
I made an appointment with a doctor tomorrow to get it looked at, which is good in general since I need to get new bloodwork done up to see how my ITP is doing, and to check out some worrying bumps that I’ve found on my skin. Hello, body? Are you there? Please stop hurting or gaining weight thanks.
Anyways… since my hand is already smarting, let me give you a bulleted list of my goals and a video of me, alone, chatting with myself you. And some photos!
- Get a car done!
- Use car to take myself amazing places so I can rediscover life and blog happily (working on it).
- Get my comic, Denkiki going (more on this when it’s ready. Heavily in progress)!
- Start publishing an online serial fiction work It’s here! Updates every Monday!
- Blog on a consistent schedule (working on it, as you can see)!
- BUY A CHEAP OLD AIRSTREAM (I’m serious).
- Fix it up so that it’s beautiful inside, runs on solar power, has a compost toiler, and a flash heater (thank you Japan for instilling in me how wonderful those things are).
- I guess I’ll need to procure a towing vehicle. I actually think this will be the most expensive part, and I’m conflicted about it because trucks are loud, uncute, and horrible on the environment. But maybe there will be better options by the time that I get the trailer all ready.
- Travel the continent until I no longer want to (if that ever comes), living in the beautifully designed trailer with my cats!
How’s that for crazy? It’s really not that crazy, though! There are lots of people already traveling full time with cats, dogs, children, etc. They do all sorts of things for work, so if I could write/draw for myself from some apartment or house, why couldn’t I do it from the road? Since there are already people living that way (and it sounds AMAZING), I wouldn’t be a groundbreaker unfortunately, but I’d be the only one doing it my way, right? That’s exciting! It makes me bounce up and down! And I could draw/write/blog from gorgeous locales, which is, really, such a dream.
Maybe some day, I’ll want to settle down and choose a place to live, but I’ve never lived in a town that I felt could be permanent, so this way, I will have a permanent home that always comes with me! I could still travel abroad. My sister is also dying for the day when I want to fly out somewhere and I park my airstream at her house, so that she can get away from her kids and husbando, haha. Works for me, since I will have a built in caretaker for my lovely kitties in exchange, and they won’t have to leave their home. Win-win!
Geez, I kept typing. I just can’t stop myself! Here’s the video, and afterwards a few photos I snapped of Lake Sylvia. It’s really a gorgeous state park, even if overrun with people in the summer.
And now for the photos:
The lake is so pretty.
It’s me. XD Trying to take cool photos and forgetting my tripod, so this will have to do. XD
There were so many people that I ended up driving off to a parking space in the campground to fill a video after a half hour walk. Well, I tried!
PS: If you want to help support me, you can help by buying my first book, or by buying the book I’m currently reading through my affiliate link (I just finished it and I LOVED IT):